Why Nottingham for a hen party
This diverse city has something to offer a whole range of tastes. Nottingham houses the oldest pub in the UK, Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem, which was built in the 12th century against the bedrock of Nottingham Castle. With this history and as the very first city in the UK to relax drinking laws, this city now has one of most densely populated bar areas open at all hours, so hen groups are free to roam and might suit groups who don’t want to have everything too organised.
Nottingham Hen Party Packages
For the reasons above, this city has a heck of a lot on offer, it’s a bit overwhleming! So I figured it would be more helpful to review some of the packages designed for hen parties, as there are many companies vying for your business. Best way to sift through these is to look at packages which would suit your hen budget best.
BARGAIN HEN PARTY PACKAGES (
Amazingly good deals to be had by a variety of companies who specialise in putting packages together which includes accommodation and all group activities under £150 – absolute bargain (the following correct at the time of writing this):
- For £112pp, “It’s a Knockout” party package will get you a day of mayhem to include costumes, inflatables, foam, slides and general hilarity on a fun filled course. They are even pitting Hen Parties against Stag parties, so if you are the competitive type, this could be for you. Not only this, but it includes 1 night accommodation and free night club entry in the evening.
- At £120pp, “Party and Pamp” package offered by Freedom Ltd for hens gets you 1 Night Luxury Hotel with Breakfast, pampering at their Health Club followed by Afternoon Tea & Guest List Nightclub Entry in the evening. Budget bridal parties will love this I am sure.
- For £139pp, HenHeaven is offering a package to include 2 nights accomodation, 2 club night entries (Fri & Sat night) and a Burlesque Dance experience over a few hours with some fun props to learn some great new moves!
- At £175pp, Acacia cottages offers beautiful large cottages (e.g. sleeps up to 18 & has 5 bathrooms) for 2 nights and free transfers in/out of town. You’ll be greeted with canapes, an indoor pool, hot tub, steam room, gym equipment & table football. You’ll have to factor in additional costs for food, drink & activities, but the hen’s would pay this at the time.
- At £184pp, if you fancy an upmarket Casino night with the girls, 2 nights in a 4✭ hotel and free night club entry, then the HenWeekends folk can help.
- At £185, “Sherwood Shakers” experience will allow Nottingham Hen parties to experienc 2 nights in 4✭ hotel in town, a Cocktail Mixing Masterclass, a choice of Dancing Activities, unlimited use of Spa Facilities & Guestlist Nightclub Entry. This is really a fantatsic deal & GoHen also offer single booking options to save on the hassle.
PRICIER HEN PARTY PACKAGES:
If your Hens have more in their budget to blow, there are even more games to play:
- At £203 pp, “All that Jazz” experience by Henweekends includes a River cruise, Chicago (the musical) dance lesson followed by a VIP guest club entry and 2 nights accommodation.
- At £220pp, “Bikes, Bows & Beauty” by Nottingham Driving offers non-stop experiences as well as 2 nights accomodation. You be on Quad Bikes and Rage Buggies, Archery + a Spa Day. Exhausting, but memorable!
- For a bespoke package where you can choose limitless activities, and your accomodation, Hen Heaven have the facility for you to do just this…anything from Gin tasting to perfume creation and over 100’s more tailored packages, just pop over to their website where the sky is the limit.
Getting to Nottingham
As you can see, Nottingham is in the heart of the UK which is great if you have Hens living all over the place and is really easy to get to.
East Midlands airport is a 24 minute drive for anyone in Scotland, Ireland, Channel Islands or further afield.
London and Manchester are under a 2 hour train/ car ride.
There’s actually no excuse for any of your mates not being able to make it and no-one can complain as it’s as central as you can get.